Technical Specialist - Indsider Threat
We are seeking an APAC Technical Specialist to join our team!
This position supports the protection of critical assets of the Deloitte firm as part of the global Insider Threat Monitoring program. The Insider Threat Monitoring Program is a new DTTL Global Risk program that will help to protect client and Deloitte data by monitoring suspicious behaviour of the entire Deloitte population with an initial focus on data exfiltration. This role will also assume responsibilities for the global technical stand-up of the program and initial configuration of the User Behavioural Analytics tool. What will your typical day look like? You will be:
You will have:
- Contributing to defining, documenting and planning development efforts, including the level of effort required for implementation and testing of new installations, data sources and features, as related to the Insider Threat Monitoring tool
- Supporting architecture solutions for Insider Threat Monitoring tool, including liaising with other Deloitte architects and data source owners as needed and working with the vendor's technical team
- Completing configuration and scripting activities as needed
- Developing comprehensive test plans and executes complex build activities
- Participating and leading, where appropriate, deployment discussions and activities
- Providing documents, tests, and troubleshoots application updates or changes
- Conducting project management of technical components of Insider Threat Monitoring program as needed
- Contributing to other data security projects as needed
- Supporting integrations with other global services and technologies, as well as integrations with member resources and technologies.
- A bachelor's degree, in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline or equivalent years of relevant experience
- System and data integration, transformation, monitoring, and systematic problem solving experience
- Functional/technical implementation experience with product(s) in vendor systems
- Strong communication skills and an ability to engage with multiple technical and non-technical stakeholders
- 2+ years of experience with SIEM platform, DLP, CASB, O365 or other related data security tools
- Preferred experience and knowledge in backend database systems including MySQL, Hadoop, etc.
- Background in data privacy, investigations, or insider threat a plus
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Valuing flexibility and difference, we embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative flexible arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. Next Steps
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is the DTTL member firm in Australia ("Deloitte Australia"). "Deloitte" is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
Requisition code: AUEXP169992