Technology Lead – Finance and Regulatory Change
Join our team as a Senior Program Director and be responsible for technology deliverables as part of an exciting Finance Transformation program.
In this role, you will be ultimately responsible for managing the technology change program. You will have high visibility throughout the organisation across global support, business and technology teams, and will involve management of several external support partners requiring interaction with the highest management levels.
We require you to be a Technology Program Director with experience of driving large scale transformation projects in the financial services environment - with a focus on Finance and Risk technology transformations. Your key deliverables will comprise:
To be successful you must have:
- define, develop and implement a strategy to deliver the global transformation project on time and to business case
- managing the relationship with the vendor partners and ensuring that all SOW's are setup to deliver the most value to Macquarie
- leading effective project planning, tracking, and communications including the preparation of all Steering Committee materials
- own program risk reviews and appropriate mitigation to anticipate challenges before they happen and take appropriate action to minimise risk
- collaborating with Sourcing and vendor management, Legal, and Finance on all commercial contracts
- managing the preparation and approval of the business case
- completing commercials with the selected vendor(s)
- mobilising the required teams to set the program up for success.
- experience in leading global finance focused transformation using a range of vendors
- in depth knowledge of market leading and emerging technologies
- experience with multiple methodologies and the ability to apply the most appropriate approach to achieve the required outcome
- excellent financial management skills
- willingness to take a hands-on approach working with a small team spanning the Business, Technology, and Professional Services partner
- excellent stakeholder management skills across Business, IT, Risk, Finance and Legal stakeholders
- ability to work with C-Level stakeholders
- excellent written and verbal communication skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholder.
If this role sounds like the right opportunity to further your career, please apply via the link.
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, Brand & Marketing and the Macquarie Group Foundation.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Advertised:
09 Sep 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close: