X15 Manager Risk & Controls
X15 is responsible for building and bringing-to-market a portfolio of digital ventures that will go beyond our traditional banking model and offer new propositions to our customers.
X15 will have the support of Australia's largest financial services organisation, while operating within a dynamic start-up like environment. We are set up to be flexible and agile to enable us to deliver disruptive ideas at pace. See yourself in our team
The X15 Ventures Team sits within the Group Strategy business unit within Commonwealth Bank.
The objective of the X15 Risk and Controls team is to support 'agile but safe' innovation, managing within risk appetite and supporting with the implementation of key elements of CBAs risks management framework.
This newly created role reports to the X15 Senior Manager, Risk and Controls and the MOR to the position is the Head of X15 Risk and Controls. Do work that matters
Joining at an exciting time, you will effectively represent X15's approach to risk with internal stakeholders including Chief Controls Office, Line 2 Risk and Compliance, Audit & Assurance and Finance.
Some key responsibilities will include:
We're interested in hearing from people who possess:
- Develop controls and manage the Control Assurance Programme (CAP) and CAP testing for X15.
- Support the Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) for X15, including identification, assessment and management of key risks.
- Develop and complete regular insightful risk reporting for the X15 Board and other relevant Committees.
- Providing risk management guidance and expertise in the day-to-day running of the business.
- Complete risk assessments as part of supplier on-boarding.
- Demonstrated prior risk management experience.
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant field i.e Risk / Finance etc (preferred).
- Communication skills - Demonstrate a strong ability to read, analyse, and communicate written and verbal information.
- Strong IT and supplier risk capabilities and experience in a start-up environment is preferable.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 10/08/2020