Java Development Manager
Java Development Manager
Accenture Technology is about powering the future with technology. We are at the heart of shaping and driving technology disruption and digital transformation for our clients. We set the direction for Technology, developing the deep specialization to serve all businesses and industries. Our mission is to identify and incubate the next generation of Accenture services around disruptive technologies in anticipation of future demand from pioneering clients.
We are technology experts, who build and deliver high-quality and innovative technology solutions that help our clients to be successful and change the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Your Role
Accenture Belux is looking for a Java Development Manager.
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
As a Java Development Manager, you will ensure the growth of Accenture Custom Engineering practice not only by building relationships with our clients and generating leads but also by contributing to the further internal development of the Belgium and Luxembourg department. Your responsibilities
In your role as Java Development Manager, you will:
- Supervise, assisting in refining and enhancing all Custom Software Engineering activities of one or several delivery engagements
- Participate to the training and coaching or supervision of Custom Software Engineering resources
- Drive Custom Software Engineering and workshops with our clients and prospects
- Build a long-term relationship with our clients
- Generate, shape deals & follow up on them improving the client relationship / expectations to ensure great results
- Managing diverse project teams at our clients, in both a project supervisor as well as a people manager role
- Work to ensure appropriate resources are mobilized
- Identifying new business opportunities and managing the full trade cycle (proposal presentation, monitoring, approach, offer and negotiation…).
- Interacting with senior management levels at our clients and within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing significant matters
- Contributing to setting the strategic direction for the Custom Software Engineering practice in the Belgium and Luxembourg region
- Contribute to the continued growth of the team by attracting and recruiting the best experienced and junior profiles