Advisory Application Developer - ICM
We're building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what's right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com Job Description What You'll Be Doing
You'll be joining CIBC's HR Technology ICM ( Incentive Compensation Management) team modifying existing software/applications which are complex in nature, or writing new programs to support user needs. You will be responsible for the design, development and implementation within the ICM tool. Consult with users and fellow team members to design, modify and explain changes as well as providing after hours technical support. How You'll Succeed
Who You Are
- Emerging Technologies - Work with developers, architects and infrastructure specialists to gather requirements, pilot and evaluate new technologies and methods. Assess technical viability of emerging products, technologies and methods. Lead the research to support evaluation, selection and application of new and emerging tools and techniques. Identify patterns and best practices to consider in business/technology proposals.
- Relationship Management - Develop and maintain productive relationships with designated clients, peers including liaising with external service suppliers and clients to resolve problems/inquiries
- Programming Ability- Work with IBM Incentive Compensation Management (ICM) tool create, support and manage various compensation plans. Responsible for developing IT solutions, managing routine maintenance and troubleshooting. Once an application or platform is released, use gap analysis to identify solutions and modifications that enhance the overall performance and usability. Write code and scripts that tie various components together into a new solution or program that meets the needs of the organization. Resolve production issues. Responsible for assisting with deployment and daily operations to improve function and usability.
- Lead & Influence- Lead automation-review sessions and ensure overall quality aligns with business and project requirements. Monitor production and user acceptance testing support to assist in infrastructure and performance troubleshooting on applications and technologies. Assist in the transformation from Waterfall to Agile methodologies/practices
What CIBC Offers
- You can demonstrate experience in: Agile/Scrum methodologies, processes, roles and practices. You must have at least 3-5 years of experience in software development and Technical experience in ICM ( I BM Incentive Compensation Management for 3yr+ ; Python (3yr+). It's an asset if you have experience in Infomatica, SQL, database design. Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yo rself heard.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of a team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it's the right thing to do.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
What You Need to Know
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, and individual development planning.
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Toronto-483 Bay St, 9th However this may change dependent on business need. Employment Type
Regular Weekly Hours