Anti Money Laundering Lead Data Quality Analyst
The AML Lead Data Quality Analyst is accountable for providing data quality support within AML. This role involves the tasks for data discovery, data quality rules definition and data quality monitoring. Key Accountabilities
Qualifications Knowledge & Skills System Knowledge:
- Work with business stakeholders to ensure data accuracy, consistency, availability and accessibility.
- Profile data sets making use of data visualization, quality and sql tools.
- Identify and document data quality issues.
- Design data quality rules using as inputs data defects, business rules and data governance policies.
- Create metrics and reporting to measure and monitor data quality for the critical data elements.
- Prepare data quality assessments with recommendations for high quality data.
- Prepare monthly data quality reports for Senior Leadership.
- Review data mapping documents and ETL transformations to track data flows from source to target.
- Understand key/critical data elements, where and how they are used within AML.
- Conduct impact analysis on AML function for any changes introduced to business processes and systems.
- Work with the LOB to communicate AML needs and requirements with respect to data acquisition, quality and availability.
- Coordinate with T&O and end users on post implementation testing to ensure smooth project implementation.
- Ensure quality of deliverables through user acceptance testing and ongoing production quality assurance.
- Strong working knowledge of SAS, Dataiku or Datameer
- Strong working knowledge of Hadoop, Hive, and SQL
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Must have knowledge of data quality management tools and processes
- Knowledge of data management principles: data governance, analysis, architecture, modeling, cleansing, record management, and meta-data management.
- In-depth experience doing data design, data analysis, data migration and data transformation.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in business requirement, analysis, project management and business process mapping function.
- Strong knowledge of information technology standards, methodologies and audit requirements.
- Strong knowledge of requirement methods including interviewing, data modeling and business process modeling.
- Strong knowledge of software quality assurance, test case design, creation and execution.
- Strong knowledge of AML detection methodology.
- Strong knowledge of financial services and products.
We're here to help
- Very strong verbal and written communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in an AGILE environment with strict deadlines.
- Able to identify stakeholders, build relationships, and influence others to get work done.
- In-depth analytic thinking.
- Highly d etailed oriented, extremely well organized, and able to manage time and expectations, and multi-task to accomplish a multitude of tasks, with conflicting priorities and timelines.
- Ability to deal with highly confidential and sensitive materials in an appropriate manner.
- Flexibility to changing environment.
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do - helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future-the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we're changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.