Bilingual Sourcing Consultant, Talent Acquisition - Toronto, ON
Requisition ID: 65865
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
Scotiabank believes that every customer has the right to become better off. When customers succeed, businesses, communities, and entire societies benefit as well. We're creating value for our customers, our bank, and the world around us. Join us and become a critical part of the economic and social fabric of the 120 countries in which we operate.
Join a team that's focused on innovatively sourcing the best talent, driving a customer-focused mandate, and delivering exceptional candidate experiences. As a Bilingual Sourcing Consultant, Talent Acquisition, you will contribute to the overall success of the Talent Acquisition team by supporting Scotiabank's defined sourcing strategy and end-to-end recruitment process, contributing to the overall candidate experience and talent journey. You will work in a collaborative environment with strong resources, supporting an innovative, forward thinking company. Are you the right person for the role?
What will you do in this role?
- You are passionate about finding the right talent for the right role. You will hunt for talent, unwilling to surrender until you have found the right candidate
- You are always willing to help your teammates, especially during busy times
- You thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- You are curious and love to learn
- You are dedicated to providing exceptional service to both your hiring managers and your candidates
- Achieving your goals gives you a great deal of intrinsic satisfaction
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed?
- Supports Scotiabank`s defined sourcing strategy and end-to-end recruitment process by talent segment, contributing to the overall candidate experience and talent journey
- Manages virtual pre-screening process for high volume and niche roles, reviewing online applications and developing long lists for Consultants, Talent Acquisition
- Where applicable, sends pre-screening assessment tools to candidates, reviews and analyzes results, and presents candidates to Consultants, Talent Acquisition
- Acts as subject matter expert for video interviewing within Talent Acquisition team
- Coordinates and attends local recruitment events (career fairs, campus events, networking, etc.) to build leads and ongoing relationships with candidates.
- Contribute to the reporting and tracking of metric
- Provides support to a variety of business lines
What we're offering:
- You are fluent in French and English
- You have 1-3 years of progressive human resources experience, preferably in a recruitment team
- You have a proven ability to communicate effectively with candidates and colleagues
- You have experience with candidate screening and assessments
- You have a post-secondary degree or diploma
- Experience organizing events is an asset
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking company surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers
- A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professional development
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Internal training to support your growth and enhance your skills
- An organization committed to making a difference in our communities- for you and our customers
We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Consultant, Consulting, HR, Recruiting, Contract, Human Resources, Bilingual