Cloud Security Architect
The incumbent will manage, and coordinate activities related to cloud security architecture & strategy with enterprise wide scope, including IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Hybrid and multi-cloud deployments. In addition, other key aspects include ensuring socialization of the strategy and design patterns across different stakeholders, getting input from all stakeholder to ensure the pain points are addressed in the delivered architecture. Candidate will be driving continuous improvements in the cloud security controls and strategy in alignment with threat landscape and industry trends. Other important aspects in this role is enabling effective, proactive threat management services through accurate modeling before coming up with any architectural pattern in cloud space. Key Accountabilities
- Architectural thought leadership in Public Cloud Architecture and how to deliver it at scale in a large enterprise
- Help develop the Enterprise Architecture for the Cloud program
- Support the Information Security and Cyber Security programs
- Serve as trusted advisor to key business and technology
- Providing domain and solutions security architecture for cloud workloads
- Providing hands-on support during a technology bake-off
- Supporting TISO with design pattern and design verification
- Must have 5-7 years of experience
- Experience delivering Public Cloud and Internet facing applications with a focus on security
- Experience with architecting public cloud environments, specifically, AWS & Azure.
- Experience building Cloud strategies and target and reference architectures
- Experience working with using DevSecOps tools and processes
- Experience with API, Microservice and serverless concepts in cloud
- Experience working with cloud security management / governance tools
- Strong infrastructure security experience, very much knowledgeable on CASB and cloud data protection technologies along with endpoint security tools.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, a self-starter and a quick learner with a "can-do" attitude.
- Review operational service level agreement metrics and team deliverables
- Provide reporting and communications to internal business lines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Liaise with teams across the enterprise to quickly resolve issues and effectively manage escalations.
- Prior experience communicating program status to upper management.
- Prior financial services institution experiences a plus
- Completion of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent program in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or similar field is required.
We're here to help
- Bachelors/master's Degree in business, Computer Science, or Engineering preferred.
- IT security (e.g., CISSP) or Cloud Security-related certifications (e.g., vendor neutral (CCSK, Certified Cloud Professional/Architect, etc.) or Cloud vendor certification (Azure Professional/Architect, etc.) preferred
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do - helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future-the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we're changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network- building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com.
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.