Communications Manager, Information Security
Requisition ID: 63586
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
The Information Security and Control (IS&C) team is looking for a self-motivated communications manager with experience handling internal business communications and campaigns. The ideal candidate will be eager to tackle new challenges and develop content that helps build our teams recognition across the business. The top candidates will demonstrate leadership abilities, and will be skilled at creating exciting content that engages employees. The ability to communicate efficiently and effectively in written and oral communications is a must. Key Accountabilities:
- Assists in developing and executing communications strategies
- Lead and manage the Global Cybersecurity Awareness Program
- Write copy for all initiatives, including marketing and internal communications
- Create marketing strategies that build recognition
- Create and manage release dates for recurring publications
- Manage projects to ensure content is publication-ready and in by the deadline
- Strong Relationship Management and Leadership skills
- Experience in formulating and executing executive communications strategies, including PowerPoint presentations, dashboards, etc.
- 3-5 years working experience in consulting or corporate communications
- Expert written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the financial services industry
- Expert level experience using Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite products, including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Previous experience using HTML, and online editing tools.
-University Degree or College Diploma, preferably in business, communications, journalism, or equivalent experience preferred
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Information Technology, IT Manager, Communications, Marketing Communications, Technology, Marketing, Security