Consultant, Talent Acquisition (Bilingual French) - Toronto, Ottawa, or Montreal
Requisition ID: 64913
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
Scotiabank believes that every customer has the right to become better off. When customers succeed, businesses, communities, and entire societies benefit as well. We're creating value for our customers, our bank, and the world around us. Join us and become a critical part of the economic and social fabric of the 120 countries in which we operate.
As a Consultant, Talent Acquisition, you will lead end-to-end high volume recruitment for our Global Operations department and play a critical role in shaping the way our Operations teams are formed across Canada. Join a team that's focused on innovatively sourcing the best talent, driving a customer-focused mandate, and delivering exceptional candidate experiences. Are you the right person for the role?
What will you do in this role?
- You are passionate about finding the right talent for the right role. You will tirelessly hunt for talent, unwilling to surrender until you have found the right candidate
- You are always willing to help your teammate, especially when during busy times
- You thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- You are curious and love to learn
- You are dedicated to providing exceptional service to both your hiring managers and your candidates
- You have boundless amounts of energy
- Achieving your goals/targets gives you a great deal of intrinsic satisfaction
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed?
- Lead the end-to-end recruitment process, including communication with candidates, assessments, offer management and negotiation, and making the final hiring decisions
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience, building influential candidate relationships
- Source and attract candidates through various channels and build a pipeline of candidates for key roles and high volume roles
- Interview, assess, and screen candidates
- Manage the background check process attentively
- Champion a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems, and knowledge.
- Understand how the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Champion a high performance environment, meeting metrics and goals, and fostering an inclusive work environment
- You have 1-3+ years of progressive recruitment experience, preferably in a high volume environment
What we're offering:
- You have the ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- You have experience innovatively sourcing candidates through different channels
- You are experienced in behavioural interviewing techniques
- You hold a post-secondary degree or diploma
- You are fluent in French
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking company surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinker
- A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professional development
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Internal training to support your growth and enhance your skills
- An organization committed to making a difference in our communities- for you and our customers
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
If you're interested in helping us shape the future of recruitment, click the "Apply now" button to submit your application. We are hiring for a variety of high impact businesses in recruitment. If you are curious but aren't sure this role is right for you, please apply anyway - we're transforming and looking for hard-working and innovative individuals to take us to the next level.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
As Canada's International Bank, we are a leader when it comes to inclusion. We are a diverse and global team, speaking more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible. Job Segment:
Consultant, Consulting, HR, Banking, Contract, Bilingual, Human Resources, Finance