Consultant, User Experience
We're building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what's right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com Job Description What You'll Be Doing
You'll work on the Frontline Technology Strategy User Experience (UX) team which is responsible for conceptualizing and designing UX for employee-facing software applications. You'll partner with other units across the bank to build complicated banking systems, impacting 5,000+ employees who use these systems daily. You'll lead projects, delivering an excellent end-user experience by executing user-centred design thinking and methodologies, while integrating corporate standards. You'll effectively convey UX designs, to fix a defect or build new functionality, to both development staff, for implementation; and, senior executives, for sponsorship support. How You'll Succeed
Who You Are
- Design - Develop user interface designs, artefacts, and project deliverables with the coaching/guidance of a UX Senior Manager. Develop concept sketches, high fidelity wireframes, graphical assets, prototypes and interactive mock-ups, usability test plans and evaluations
- Research and Present - Conduct user research, user interface documentation. Deliver concept and design presentations.
- Leadership - Coach and mentor junior members of the team.
What CIBC Offers
- You can demonstrate experience working on UX projects for software applications. You have a minimum of 4-6 years of experience in this area; influencing critical decisions, setting project goals, delivering creative artefacts with the right fidelity. Experience and proficiency in Axure, Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch/InVision, Figma are an asset.
- You have a degree/diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, Industrial Design, Business, Information Studies, Cognitive Psychology, Product Design or related fields.
- You're digitally savvy. You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to bring a shared vision to life.
- You embrace and champion change. You'll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
What You Need to Know
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
130 Adelaide St W 4th Fl Employment Type
Regular Weekly Hours