Credit Counsellor (Full-time)
We're building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what's right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com Job Description What You'll Be Doing
You'll be joining CIBC's [insert department name]. You'll connect with our clients who own a variety of CIBC products and discuss repayment options to potentially resolve outstanding debts. You'll ensure the client is aware of the terms and conditions of their contractual obligations and are able to prevent further delinquencies. How You'll Succeed
Who You Are
- Relationship Building - Develop high quality, service-oriented relationships with clients. Provide a variety of products and repayment options to potentially resolve outstanding debts while offering advice to prevent further delinquencies.
- Client Service - Investigate customer concerns and provide accurate information related to billing, payment terms, contractual obligations, etc. and proactively resolve any discrepancies in an Outbound Contact Centre environment. Address the root cause of delinquency and minimize overall risk to CIBC.
- Implement Policies & Procedures - Ensure clients understand the terms and conditions of their contractual obligations while discussing the status of their accounts. Represent the business unit as a subject matter expert in inter-departmental policy and procedures implementation, meetings and in other corporate projects as designated.
What CIBC Offers
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it's the right thing to do.
- You love to learn. You're passionate about growing your knowledge, and you know that there is no limit to what you can achieve.
- You're driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- You're passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You engage with your heart and mind. You care about people and you understand different perspectives. You listen and learn from the experience of others.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
What You Need to Know
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect:Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, and individual development planning
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Toronto-750 Law Ave. W., W2 Employment Type
Regular Weekly Hours