Cyber Security Support Specialist
What is the opportunity?
We are looking for an experienced Cyber Security Support Specialist to join our fast growing team to help us deploy and support cutting-edge identity and access management services and tools, System and Organization Control (SOC) and ensuring system effectiveness of Internal Controls over Financial Reporting, producing SOC reports on controls and related applications. The ideal candidate is passionate about authentication, security, and has in depth experience supporting large scale enterprise systems. Success in this role requires direct experience in authentication, directory services, federation, identity management, and security. In this role, you will support mission critical enterprise wide services which will require being available on call. What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- Responsible for supporting enterprise wide services in the IAM/PAM domain including authentication, federation, and directory platforms.
- Provide Operational Support by configuring IDs
- User accounts configuration in CyberArk and HashiCorp Vault
- Provide tier-2 support for authentication services critical to the enterprise.
- Manage incidents and problems for in-scope systems, perform root cause analysis to in-scope systems, identify improvements, and drive to implementation.
- Understand configurations and support PAM solution deployment in accordance with designs.
- Provide technical leadership on support duties and guarantee deliverables.
- Responsible for documenting detailed support procedures.
- 3-5 years of experience supporting enterprise technology systems in large environments.
- 3 years of strong technical experience in support of LDAP directory services (e.g. Sun/Oracle Directory), CyberArk user provisioning
- Experience creating and troubleshooting PowerShell scripts.
- Familiarity with multi-factor authentication concepts and technologies (e.g. RSA SECURID).
- Broad and in depth knowledge of the IAM domain including related PAM capabilities & tools.
- Broad understanding of IT Controls, Testing and Maintenance and Regulatory requirements
- In depth knowledge of best practices in the area of IT service management (i.e. incident, problem, and change).
What's in it for you?
- CyberArk Certifications
- SailPoint IdentityIQ (IIQ) experience
- Professional certifications, e.g. CISSP.
- IT Standards, Methodologies, CMM & audit requirements.
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
http://www.rbc.com/techjobs/?utm_campaign=jobpostingupdate_tech Learn more about RBC Tech Jobs
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team