Delivery Manager - Toronto, ON
Requisition ID: 61597
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. Overview
In this role, you will manage a team of IT professionals responsible for the design, development, integration, delivery and support of IT business solutions for CBT as part of the Canadian Banking Technology - Branch Sales and Service team. As a full stack manager, you will be responsible for the full development, maintenance, and operational lifecycle, management of projects/programs, and the direction of technical and business analyst resources within the team. You will also participate in long-range strategy planning for CBT's IT needs. What we are looking for?
Are you the right person for the role?
- Primary focus of this role is managing the support and build-out of a modern API based integration platform for the Global CRM program, utilizing Enterprise Architecture and Plato tools
- Responsible for planning and delivering application/technology projects, environments, and ongoing support of systems
- Ensuring that solutions meet the needs of users and adhere to Bank and CBT architectural directions and standards.
- Delivering these projects and supporting these systems requires:
- Building a strong working relationship with peer and management within and beyond the business line
- Partnering with stakeholders to translate business requirements and identify appropriate solutions to deliver on objectives
- Participating in the budgeting process related to these projects and systems
- Resolving production issues and actively facilitating problem resolution approaches to avoid future production issues
- Responsible for functionally managing direct reports and technical teams in the areas of scheduling, technical direction, future planning and standard development practices
- Own vendor relationships with key vendors participating in current and future system solutions in this space
- Ensuring that operations in his/her area adequately adhere to business controls and limit operational, regulatory, and IT risk
What's in it for you?
- Strong communicator who can act as a credibly face to senior business stakeholders for the purposes of status reporting, program intake, etc.
- Strong track record of leading application development teams to successfully meet their goals
- 5-7 years of IT and specifically in the banking industry/work experience with exposure to securities operations or related domains
- Experience in cross-functional line management of application development and support teams that include business analysts, software developers, project managers, etc.
- Business domain expertise in branch operations, retail banking and/or other operations functions
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking company surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers.
- A great opportunity to leave your "stamp" as we are undergoing multiple exciting and forward thinking initiatives.
- A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professional development.
- Internal development to support your growth and enhance your skills.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package.
- An organization committed to making a difference in our communities- for you and our customers.
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Scarborough
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Bank, Banking, Developer, Law, Information Technology, Finance, Technology, Legal