Digital Product Manager
We're on a mission:
Are you a curious thinker with innovative ideas and a passion for delivering market-leading digital customer experiences? Make your mark by helping us reimagine how we interact with our customers and create the experiences that matter to them. We're building a team of passionate people, working collaboratively in agile, to reimagine banking for the digital age. Why now and why BMO?
We believe our customers' lives are changing - and we need to change with them. From day-to-day life to the moments that matter, our customers are increasingly defining success in different ways and we need to be there to help. This means meeting our customers where and how they expect to bank.
At BMO, we believe we must respond to our customers by becoming a customer experience-led, digitally-enabled bank. Driven by a deep understanding of our customers and willingness to constantly challenge the status quo, we believe we can meet the challenge before us. How?
We are building experience teams, combining people with different skills and knowledge, to accelerate our customer experience. These teams will work agile, in a vibrant space, and embrace the latest methods, tools, and technologies to drive innovation and change. Self-managed and cross-functional, these teams will be empowered and have the resources and authority to drive a customer-led digital transformation.
As a Digital Product Manager
, here's what you will do:
Qualifications What makes you a great fit?
- Assist the Product Owner in developing digital strategies and plans based on business objectives, analytical insights, metrics, and market trends - all through the customer lens.
- Work in a cross-functional agile team (alongside a Product Owner, UI/UX designers, developers/testers) to deliver experiences that delight our customers.
- Develop business requirements - feature lists, user stories, and roadmaps - for online and mobile platforms and ensure they are thoroughly reviewed by appropriate partners.
- Assist in effective planning, implementation, evaluation, and sustainment of digital channel-specific initiatives to ensure the achievement of anticipated benefits, using agile methodology.
- Provide consultative advice to agile teams to ensure that design and planning are appropriately customized, where necessary, to meet the unique business needs of the digital channel.
- Advise external partners to ensure their understanding of the digital channel and the uniqueness of its business requirements, contributing to the identification and sharing of best practices related to project planning and implementation.
- Contribute to the overall change management strategies of the digital channel by carefully and holistically managing, monitoring, and reporting on business and people impacts.
- 2+ years of product management or digital experience
- Strong understanding of mobile and web technologies
- Demonstrated and focused desire to build products and services that customers will love
- Working knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Experience launching digital products (industry agnostic) with demonstrated customer/financial impact
- Ability to think strategically and creatively
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to ensure the confidentiality of sensitive information and thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually demanding, and service-oriented environment
- Capacity for self-motivation, independent initiative, and creative problem-solving
- Diligent attention to detail and strong technical intuition
- Ability to manage time and schedules to meet aggressive deadlines and influence through persuasive written and verbal communication
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Computer Science and/or equivalent work experience
We're here to help
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do - helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future-the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we're changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com.
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.