Digital Strategist, Simplii Financial
We're building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what's right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com Job Description What You'll Be Doing
As a Digital Strategist, you will join CIBC's Digital and Direct Banking team to work with the Sr. Director, Strategy (Simplii), to develop and drive the strategy for CIBC's leading Direct Banking division, Simplii. This will be done in alignment with of the overarching Enterprise Digital Strategy, covering Internet Channel for cibc.com, Online Banking, and Mobile Banking. The role will also facilitate, solicit, promote, and assess ideas and recommendations on an ongoing basis from business and delivery partners, through formal and informal methods. How You'll Succeed
Who You Are
- Proactively manage strategy: Assessing and communicating business impacts and implications to the Simplii Strategy Roadmap.
- Build and maintain relationships across the enterprise: Liaise with marketing, product groups, technology groups, and channel groups.
- Support the Director, Strategy: Shaping/influencing business strategies and strategic planning
What CIBC Offers
- You can demonstrate experience in the development of digital strategies (mobile/online) with a focus on innovation and revenue generation and developing business cases and business requirements
- You're digitally savvy. You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it's the right thing to do.
- You're driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- You are a bold and accountable leader. You're passionate about developing and coaching to bring out the best in people. You have led diverse, high performing teams.
- You have a degree/diploma in business/commerce.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
What You Need to Know
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class on-boarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities and individual development planning
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Toronto-595 Bay St., 6th Employment Type
Regular Weekly Hours