ETL Developer (Production Support)
Requisition ID: 58081
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
We are seeking an energetic, self-starter willing to take on a challenge! The team will deliver a 3 to 5 year enterprise wide, global AML transformation program. The ETL Support Analyst will be responsible for day-to-day production batches.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Collaborate with great cross functional teams
- Ownership of the work
- Learn and share technologies with others
- Creative, self starting, results oriented and highly motivated individual with very good analytical skills in order to apply this knowledge to independently resolve complex business problems
- Proven interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills in order to build consensus and obtain cooperation from business users, development and senior management
- Flexible to adapt to a dynamic environment, make quick and sound decisions under pressure.
- Experience with relational databases, SQL queries, ETL technologies, Hadoop/Cloud enviroment, and major programming languages
- Manage and resolve incident tickets in a timely manner
- Work with upstream and downstream teams in scheduling data consumption and delivery of data
- Provide support to ETL jobs during and after hours
- Coordinate support with Offshore team
Education and Other Requirements:
- 3 years+ of experience with Datastage
- 3 year+ of experience with Hadoop ecosystem (HBase, Hive, Sqoop)
- 3 year+ of experience with Tidal, Autosys, or other scheduling system
- 1 year+ of experience with financial industry background
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada's International Bank, we are a leader when it comes to inclusion. We are a diverse and global team, speaking more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible. Job Segment:
Bank, Banking, Developer, SQL, Information Technology, Finance, Technology