Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
- Work with Security Engineering, Enterprise architecture, and Information Security teams to support the development IAM strategy and technology roadmaps.
- Understand business, application, and security requirements for IAM services and translate these into technical specifications. Produce enterprise-level architecture and engineering designs for IAM Services to meet these requirements.
- Ensure successful executing of IAM Engineering projects and solutions in collaboration with operations, information security, architecture, and project managers.
- Drive the technical evaluation of vendor products
- Design and Implement standards and process for authentication, authorization and access enforcement and access governance. Design and implement appropriate governance workflows to meet our audit & compliance requirements.
- Provide technical consultation and assist the application teams in the use of IAM services.
- Serve as third and last line of escalation point for IAM Services and supporting utilities. Provide application support and troubleshooting for issues that cannot be resolved by tier one and two support.
- Work with IAM vendors to resolve application, software and hardware issues in a timely manner
- Create and maintain system documentation for IAM Services and affiliated technologies, including installation, configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps.
- Provide training to junior engineers and operations team as required.
- Strong understanding of the Identity & Access Management (IAM) space and experience with multiple 3rd party IAM solutions.
- Working knowledge of industry standards & protocols including SAML, OpenID Connect, Oauth, LDAP, Kerberos, WSFed, etc.
- Design, engineering, and implementation experience with any of the following technologies:
- Single Sign On, MFA, & Adaptive Risk-based authentication
- Identity Federation
- Authentication & Authorization for REST, Microservices, & SOAP
- IDAAS solutions like Okta, OneLogin, AzureAD or other vendors
- IAM integration with cloud providers like AWS/Azure/Google
- Directory integration including Active Directory, LDAP, Virtual Directories
- Integration with provisioning & attestation systems
- Hands on experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting IAM products and Services on UNIX and/or Windows platforms.
- Experience in scripting to automate tasks, configuration changes, data collection and user provisioning.
- Must have a working knowledge of virtualization (e.g. VMware, HyperV) and LAN/WAN/Firewall/VPN network technologies, monitoring, and support best practices.
- Ability to provide expertise to application developers on best practices use of IAM technologies
- Have a good understanding of current regulatory environment and related implications to identity management, security and audit compliance
- Ability to balance working on multiple projects in fast-paced environment
Additional Information Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- 7-10 years of hands on experience working with multiple 3rd party IAM solution in a fast-paced complex global environment with a demonstrable record of engineering, developing, deploying, and maintaining business critical systems.
- Strong, coordination, and interpersonal skills as this role require significant interaction with different teams across the organization.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to simplify and explain technical issues into understandable business language.
- Strong academic background (e.g., computer science, engineering)
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.