The Global FX Cash & Options Book of Record team is looking for an experienced developer with in depth experience within the Fixed Income, Commodities and Currencies (FICC) space. Key Deliverables & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with lead Business Analysts to understand business requirements and craft software solutions to meet requirements.
- Participate in hands-on development, writing new software and enhancing existing frameworks as needed in Java/J2EE/JEE with Oracle back-ends.
- Familiar with both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Write and ensure all unit test cases are executed through the development life cycle as needed.
- Enhance technical documentation and architecture diagrams with changes needed.
- Work closely with testing team throughout SIT Phase of development.
- Liaise with other technical groups within the bank to ensure solutions meet technical requirements of consumer groups.
- Effectively and proactively communication with team leads to ensure all challenges are understood and addressed.
- Work in a QA process oriented environment.
We're here to help
- 6 plus years of relevant experience in development within a Capital Markets domain.
- Experience in Java/J2EE/XML/, Spring Framework, Hibernate, JSP, IBM Websphere MQ, Oracle, SQL, Unix Shell Scripting, System Design.
- Working within both a Waterfall and Agile methodologies environment.
- Any working experience using Bitbucket, Clearcase, Bamboo, Maven, and Ant would be an asset.
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do - helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future-the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we're changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.