Knowledge Management Specialist (Bilingual Spanish) - Toronto, ON
Requisition ID: 66901
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
As the Knowledge Management Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the implementation and continuous improvement of the HR Knowledge Management Strategy including maintaining HR knowledge management tools and HR content, ensuring alignment with the established quality standards and information governance. Key Accountabilities
- Champions a customer/employee focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge
- Supports the optimization of Ask HR content through search engine optimization, managing keyword ontology, dead links clean up etc.
- Develops/delivers a standard Ask HR dashboard with key metrics to identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Promotes the use of self-service functionalities by ensuring HR content is accessible and presented in a user-friendly design
- Supports partners with Knowledge Management processes and tools, including, but not limited to: gap analysis, knowledge capture, knowledge sharing, content analysis, document management, workflow, and collaboration
- Understands how the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions
- Undergraduate Degree or Diploma in Human Resources or Business or pursing education in related field
- French or Spanish fluency (written and spoken) is required.
- Strong Excel knowledge. Experience with Tableau or Power BI considered an asset
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of content management systems (Box or SharePoint) or content management experience considered an asset
- Knowledge of information management within service and transaction-oriented areas
- Excellent organizational and management skills. Ability to handle project complexity as well as manage diverse stakeholders.
- Able to work effectively with others and thrive in collaborative environments. Proven teamwork and communication skills
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Payroll, Manager, Bank, Banking, Finance, Management, Bilingual