Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
Global Operations and Business Services (GOBS) provides critical infrastructure services that supports and/or controls the trading, investment and corporate banking functions of TD Securities. Our mission 'To Deliver World-class Service' to our internal partners and external clients as we focus on our people, processes and controls. To achieve this, we need great people that are innovative, customer-focused and have a continuous improvement mindset. Our group also provides an independent and objective review of the processes used through the various product trade lifecycles. Our diverse and dynamic team is divided into five main functional areas: Capital Markets, Financing Operations, Payment and Correspondent Banking Services, Business Services, and Change Delivery. Job Description
Are you an intellectually curious person with a genuine passion for cyber security? Do you thrive in an environment where resiliency is an everyday occurrence? Are you calm under pressure and a 'Master of Disaster' at facing challenges and deterring issues?
If you answered a resounding YES,
The TD Securities Business Resilience team takes a dedicated approach to business recovery. We build on the principles of business continuity but extend much further to help enhance TD Securities' infrastructure, so our businesses can address challenges, deter issues, handle risks and bounce back more quickly
By using your practical experience, our team provides businesses with the tools they need to build solutions that work in real life, to reset and recover with as little disruption as possible.
We develop resiliency strategies and playbooks that keep our businesses strong, adaptable and operating in significant sources of threats and stresses regardless of the situation.
Specifically, the TDS Business Resilience manager is responsible for building our business processes to handle a Cyber threat as well as execute on an enterprise-wide regulatory mandate for FMI contingency planning in a resolution or severe stress scenario.
You will provide clear direction of global operational resilience planning to ensure consistent application of program policies and standards globally across all businesses and regions, driving and embedding standard methodology, consistency and pragmatic management of operational resilience.
- You're a standout colleague who collaborates and communicates effectively across global teams with an understanding of capital markets operational workflows
- Your skillful ability to assess broad-based business impacts and identify risk trends, challenges, and opportunities by assimilating new information, understanding complex topics, executing sound judgement, developing conclusions and making recommendations in a timely manner
- You work closely with process owners and subject matter experts in trading, and operations relating to its payment, clearing and settlement processes to execute on a
- You work with key partners in defining, training, and testing business continuity, crisis management plans and procedures to reduce business interruptions, ensure continuity, minimize financial impact and adhere to legal/regulatory requirements.
- You ensure business continuity processes, plans and strategies can recover critical business functions during and after disruptive events.
- You have strong business insight with a knowledge of Capital Markets across the trade lifecycle that draws on your strong judgement and problem-solving skills while anticipating questions and finding creative and appropriate solutions
- You combine your strong analytical skills to review processes, build process flows, and find opportunities for improvement while drawing on your high-caliber written and verbal communications skills to tell your story
- Your strong relationship skills help you to handle partner expectations while promoting a positive team environment that inspires mutual respect, diversity, productivity, innovation and creativity
- You will ensure local and functional Managers are current and apprised of all significant risk management and control issues
- Associate Business Continuity Professional designation is preferred
- Proven ability to work under pressure and deliver excellence on tight deadlines
- Exceptional writing skills, with the ability to turn around material drafts quickly and effectively;
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills (verbal and written);
- Strong attention to detail with proven ability to process large volumes of information effectively;
- Minimum 5years of Incident management and/or Operational resiliency experience gained via a senior role within a Securities firm
At TD, we are committed to cultivating an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs. Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.