Manager, Initiatives & Fraud Strategy
The Manager, Fraud Initiatives is accountable for providing advice and subject matter expertise to Business Partners on fraud risks and mitigating strategies; and for providing insights, identifying strategic opportunities and recommending solutions to build and refine BMOs Fraud Strategy. This role will work with business partners to identify emerging or systemic issue in in BMOs fraud control environment and provide advice and recommendations on fraud management and containment solutions. Key Accountabilities Subject Matter Expert and Advisor
Business Lead for Fraud Sponsored Initiatives
- Work with the partners to build awareness of and assist with identifying fraud risks.
- Provide Fraud Risk input on new initiatives and risk reviews.
- Develop integrated plans with partners that mitigate fraud risk and enable business solutions.
Risk Management & Control
- Lead solutions to improve BMOs fraud control environment including: development of business cases; risk reviews, program oversight, and partner engagement.
- Provide independent opinion on the identification of fraud risk, the effectiveness of the controls and the residual fraud risk from business strategies and initiatives.
- Assess fraud loss information to identify and develop recommendations for programs and tools to improve fraud management and controls.
- 5+ years of prior experience developing fraud strategies or providing fraud consulting services
- A combination of a Bachelor's degree, considerable work experience and understanding of complex threat landscape
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and ease interacting with Senior and Executive level management
- Expert knowledge of fraud
- Deep understanding of business products and services
We're here to help
- Environmental Understanding (In-depth)
- Influence (In-depth)
- Managerial Leadership (In-depth)
- Problem Solving (In-depth)
- Applied Innovation (In-depth)
- Consulting (In-depth)
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do - helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future-the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we're changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com/ .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.