Network Operations Analyst (CCNP R&S required)
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
Operations Support Group (Network Operations) is a 7/24 Service Availability (Dual Site Coverage) department responsible for providing frontline support of TD's network environment. The primary focus of the team is reacting to any/all anomalies that are presented through a variety of monitoring tools for the Bank's mission critical network. We are looking for self-motivated and focused individuals who enjoy a fast paced environment requiring attention to detail. Job Description
An IT Operations Analyst IV within Operations Support Group (Network Operations) is responsible for providing level 2 support of the TD Bank Group network infrastructure. This includes BRP capabilities, incident management and support of all components associated with these environments. Areas of support include the LAN, MAN, WAN, RLAN, Wireless, Firewall, Load balancer and Optical solutions. Schedule
Rotating 12 hour shift schedule i.e. 2 shifts (7am-7pm ET) & (7pm-7am ET). Candidates must be available to do both shifts according to their shift schedule. Requirements Requirements
Specific Educational Requirements / Accreditations
- The successful candidate must possess the following:
- Strong team player, self-motivated, highly organized and able to multi-task in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential in order to interact with support groups, clients and vendors.
- Experience and a sound understanding of network environments (TCP/IP, Cisco routers/switches, Firewall, Load Balancers, WiFi) including an excellent understanding of telecommunications concepts and connectivity.
- Hands-on experience with Palo Alto Firewalls, F5 Load balancers, Aruba or Cisco WiFi, SDWAN (Cisco/Viptela), VMware NSX is a definite asset for this position.
- Proficient in executing diagnostic techniques with a sound foundation of monitoring tools which include Tivoli ITNM, Vitalnet, CW2K, QIP, Netscout and Riverbed.
- Sound second level problem determination and problem source identification skills with regards to the various network technologies utilized within TD globally.
- Technology Degree/Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Must have Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification with minimum 3 years of work experience in Network Operations.
- ITIL certifications are good to have for this position.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.