RBC Analyst Program
What is the opportunity?
Are you an undergrad in your final year of study looking for a full-time opportunity commencing in the summer of 2020
? We have an exciting opportunity for you!The RBC Analyst Program develops future leaders at RBC in one of our core product or functional areas. Analysts within the program take responsibility and leadership in key areas of the organization. This is an opportunity from day one, to acquire transferable skills while supporting part of a business at Canada's leading bank. Analysts will be entrusted to solve complex problems and develop strategies that drive growth and profitability.
You will begin your career in one of our core product or functional areas. This could potentially include:
What will you do?
- Cards, Payments and Banking
- Automotive Finance
- Portfolio Management and Credit Strategies
- RBC Ventures
- Commercial Financial Services
- Personal Financing Products
Through various projects and assignments, you will be given the opportunity to:
- Leverage data to form insights and drive decision making in order to enhance business objectives
- Effectively communicate and build rapport with team members, stakeholders and business partners
- Present findings and recommendations to business partners and senior management
A key part of your success in the RBC Analyst Program will be the coaching and mentoring you will receive from peers and senior leaders. You will be supported by learning programs offered through RBC that will accelerate your development as you take on new challenges in the program. What do you need to succeed?
What's in it for you?
- Undergraduate university degree in Business, Finance, Math, Economics or other related fields
- Proven track record of leadership and excellence in academic and extracurricular activities
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and ability to influence key decisions
- Positive attitude with willingness to perform beyond what is being asked
- Professional verbal, written, communication skills
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and a lasting impact on how business is performed
- Opportunities to do challenging work on a dynamic, collaborative, and high-performing team
- Build close relationships with business partners across the bank