Senior Security Analyst, Access Services
The Sr Security Analyst - Reporting is responsible for the execution of the EIAM (Enterprise Identity & Access Management) monitoring and metrics model/framework. (S)he facilitates the development and implementation of reporting and metrics to provide KPIs and KRIs relating to access control requirements to Technology Partners and Lines of Businesses (LOBs). (S)he contributes to the development, effectiveness and efficiency of the monitoring and metrics framework and identifies gaps and areas of improvement. Accountabilities
Qualifications Qualifications Skills
- Consolidates, interprets and reports key information specific to risks and controls in managing the risks. This may include standard and adhoc analysis and reporting for various stakeholders including Operating Group, Corporate Support areas and others as appropriate.
- Monitors compliance with logical access policies and standards in partnership across the enterprise; provides reporting on 'unmanaged' logical access.
- Works closely with key IAM personnel, stakeholders and management to identify access risks and controls and ensure metrics are produced.
- Liaises with Operations teams and LOBs to ensure consistency with Enterprise IAM models.
- Participates in IAM projects as required and assess reporting and metrics requirements
- Evaluates and assess emerging risks and work with operating groups to identify appropriate controls.
- Participates in the requirements phase for adoption of new technology that will help automate reporting and metrics
We're here to help
- University degree/College diploma or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and functions such as Pivot Tables/Pivot Chart, Knowledge of excel functions (Vlookup, HLookup, Index, Match, iferror, if, countifs, etc.), VBA Programming
- SQL Programming skills
- Experience with a Business Reporting/Visualization tool such as Tableau or Spotfire an asset
- 3 - 5 years of related experience
- Technical background is beneficial
- Knowledge of IAM industry and BMOFG applications is preferred
- Knowledge of IAM industry best practices
- Must be well-organized and able to multi-task
- Processes advanced communications skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of Operating Group businesses across the enterprise
- Knowledge of operational risk framework
- Knowledge of the business units risk and regulatory requirements specific to logical access
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do - helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future-the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we're changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.