Wire Payment & SWIFT Business Change Delivery Lead
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Job Description
You will be the critical team member (Global Operations Lead) driving the change delivery program for RTB and CTB Wire Payment & SWIFT related initiatives and will be accountable to:
• A leader with deep expertise in the complete life cycle of wire payments; , SWIFT and the full understanding of the upstream and downstream integration of business/operation/system flows to support the Enterprise and Global Wholesale and Retail and other business segments - wire payments and all types of SWIFT messages communication and requirements to exchange SWIFT messages.
• A leader (in partnership with Technology teams) responsible for the "always-on" system availability of TD's crown jewel applications i.e. Payment system (IPS) and SWIFT Payment Gateway (PMG) to meet global industry cut-off times and Canada industry's regulation to report and resolve systems issues within 20 minutes, else would have to declare to Payments Canada and Canadian Banking community. This is to reduce the potential intraday liquidity grid-lock in the Canadian industry.
• Key influencing partner with Enterprise Technology teams to maintain tight cyber-security prevention for the crown-jewel applications.
• Grows team expertise to align with business/enterprise demand and direction; assess team skills and capabilities and continually look for ways to provide and enhance the value delivered. • Be the champion on process/risk controls to ensure the Operational, Regulatory, Financial and Reputational risks are maintained per industry and country standards.
• Be the influencing thought leader and valuable partner in discussions on new products, services and/or system designs to support the Change Delivery of initiatives to set TD as a competitor or first-to-market in the industry.
• Be the champion to test out or adopt new technologies to enhance customer and employee experience.
• Develop and lead the execution of both Run-the-Bank and the Strategic Change program by working closely with key stakeholders and program managers to address requirements, concerns and issues with speed and effectiveness.
• Work closely with infrastructure partners and Change Delivery colleagues to ensure that business requirements are captured, and to ensure we deliver on time, on budget, on scope.
• Participate in vendor workshops and take the lead to ensure that business, technical and data conversion requirements are captured and documented.
• Support the successful delivery of change initiatives including the problem statement articulation, planning, execution, downstream functional impact, project management/governance and training activities
• Ensure changes align with the Target Operating Model to maximize efficiencies, effectiveness and scalability.
• Facilitate the breakdown of project vision and roadmap into parts that can be executed Internal through multiple delivery approaches
• Supports structuring and securing approval for business case funding
• Responsible for executing the project across all domains in order to meet stated success criteria with explicit consideration to business processes, change impacts and the transition from delivery to business as usual.
• Manages issues, risks to support the roadmap
• Anticipate issues, trends and potential impact and timely resolution of impediments while effectively managing the program schedule
• Liase with respective enterprise partners to appropriately select, engage and manage external service providers as required
• Facilitate regular communication/status updates to stakeholders, in particular our Front Office, Technology. Operations and Control partners
• Ensure the Run-the-Bank initiatives are executed against requirements and plan.
• Facilitate post implementation support to Operation teams on issues/concerns. Requirements
- Expertise in full life-cycle of wire payment, SWIFT and strong technical understanding of upstream and downstream systems integration with Wire Payment system (IPS), SWIFT Message Gateway(IPS) and TDS sub-ledgers etc.
- In depth knowledge of industry, regulatory and compliance spaces in order to manage the Operational, Regulatory, Financial and Reputational risks
- Strong leadership skills and ability to engage stakeholders from across TDS and cross business and functional segments to articulate critical issues for escalation and decision
- Proven ability to make an impact and mobilize change mindset with internal and external partners
- Ability to develop strong business relationships with internal partners and stakeholders to elicit necessary information to provide value-added service
- Effectively lead and direct stakeholders to assess and resolve issues under tight timelines
- Confident with strong communication skills and the ability to articulate complex issues in a simple and concise manner.
- Excellent presentation skills with a demonstrated ability to develop meaningful and succinct presentations to positively influence strategy and decisions
- Exceptional problem solving capabilities and an ability to collect and analyze data and provide insights.
- Sound analytical skills with the ability to problem solve and 'think outside of the box
- Highly motivated individual with a proven track record to deliver results
- University degree or equivalent work experience• Project Management Certification would be an asset
- Lean Six Sigma Green belt or Black Belt Certification would be an asset
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.