Analyst, Valuation Services
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you'll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you're ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps' Valuation Services practice prepares objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we'll maximize the value of your career. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Researching target industries, market and competitor information
- Interviewing clients, including face-to-face meetings, to gather data and information pertinent to the engagement
- Working with management to build and maintain client relationships
- Identifying and communicating potential engagements to management
- Reporting and presenting analyses and conclusions including written reports
- Perform business and intangible assets valuation engagements for fair value measurements and transactions
- Developing financial models for transaction and valuation engagements
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Asset Valuation, Finance, Accounting, Real Estate, Engineering
- Possessing Certified Public Valuer (CPV) qualification or has passed the CPV examination
- Experiences in financial modeling, business valuation, investment analysis, corporate finance, security pricing with consulting firms/investment banks/private equity firms or international accounting firms are preferred
- Excellent knowledge in financial modeling with Excel for discounted cash-flow analysis, pricing of derivative and other financial instruments
- Well versed in Chinese valuation regulations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese
- A team player, hard-working and with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Travelling to other cities in China and other Asia-Pacific countries is required
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.