China Fertilizer Analyst
Fertecon, an Agribusiness Intelligence service, is one of the most trusted and established sources of information to the global fertilizers market providing current market information, forecasting, data services and consultancy. We are now recruiting for a China Analyst to join this team.
The role will involve the following
- Provision of market and industry insight, including current developments and industry trends, for all nitrogen fertilizers markets, including ammonia, urea, nitrates and ammonium sulphate amongst others.
- Specifically, we will be looking for data and analysis on developments in plant production capacities and costs; market trends, including legislative and agricultural industry drivers; and pricing dynamics.
- Liaising with colleagues within Fertecon and the wider IHS Markit organisation conducting similar analysis on nitrogen and other nutrients
- Representation and promotion of Fertecon's nitrogen analysis with customers
- Public speaking - presentations to customers and conferences
What we're looking for
- An experienced analyst with an in-depth knowledge of China's nitrogen fertilizers industry, a strong contact base to facilitate the collection / validation of data and an understanding of the supply, production cost and pricing dynamics within China.
- An understanding of the agricultural industry in China, and its' implications for fertilizer demand and use.
- Effective networking skills
- Ability to organise, manage and analyse data
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate complex analysis both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work in teams
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace. In addition, in the United States, we perform pre-employment drug testing and are required as a federal contractor to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.