IT Support Associate II
Provide Tier I Desktop Support specialized in hardware, software, network and mobility support for all IT Customers.
To ensure all IT tickets assigned processed as per the IT Ticket Quality Assurance standards.
To provide deep technical assistant via remote support tools Primary responsibilities:
- 4+ years of general experience in one or more of an IT functions
- General understanding in one of the commonly used IT technologies including PC support, Networking, Applications, Programming Languages, Databases, Server Technologies, etc is required.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of encryption technology such as BitLocker and etc..
- Experience in using remote tools such as Altiris, SCCM, Bomgar, RDP, GoverLAN and etc..
- Explains information to others in straightforward situations
- Applies knowledge of how the team integrates with other teams to achieve objectives
Requires skilled in a range of processes, procedures and systems to carry out assigned tasks or has developed deep skills in a single area
- O365 Access & Authentication methods & procedures
- No supervisory responsibilities; accountable for individual contribution
- May serve as developing knowledge leader for the team; and provides partnership to team members
- Has limited impact on own work team; works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines
- Impacts own team and closely related teams through the quality, timeliness and effectiveness of work product
- Solves routine problems using existing procedures and standard practices
- Evaluates and selects solutions from established options
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace. In addition, in the United States, we perform pre-employment drug testing and are required as a federal contractor to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.