develop overseas institutional business; obtain investment mandates and business cooperative opportunities through extensive research and business development effort
- To develop overseas institutional business; obtain investment mandates and business cooperative opportunities through extensive research and business development effort;
- To provide first-class services to clients and maintain strong long-term client relationship;
- To produce English reports/newsletter/slides/factsheets through comprehensive market research, financial analysis on companies, investment strategies and products etc.;
- To initiate and conduct meetings with clients and other relevant external parties
- Other work as assigned.
- Keen interest in cross-border business development, institutional investment, product development and financial analysis;
- Master's degree from top universities in English-speaking developed countries; Solid understanding of finance and investment theories;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese, including sound public speaking skills in both languages;
- Great people skills and team spirit; strong analytical skills, self-driven quality and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Able to travel internationally;
- Uncompromised integrity and clean personal record;
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and tools such as Wind and Bloomberg.