STR Clerk-OPER-Beijing-20190715001 - Banking Operations Beijing - China
Main Responsibilities /Accountabilities / Tasks To handle the loan and credit line lifecycle (repayment, rescheduling, renewal, overdue, etc.)
To process the proper reporting:
- Notifications, statements, credit reference letters, overdue amount claim to the customers and guarantors
- Booking in the different systems
- Periodic review of the loans & guarantees
- Reporting in the different systems (PBOC, SAFE, CBRC EAST)
- Internal reporting
- With the knowledge of loan CP checking before each drawdown or rollover cases according to 3+1 regulatory requirement.
- Prepare data and documents in internal audit or external inspection
- To ensure the proper funding in collaboration with the centralized treasury
- To assist the Risk division for the commitment portfolio provisioning
- To apply the Risk downgrading/upgrading decisions on commitments portfolio and related booking
- Have strong contribution to bank's project of system enhancement, new system set up, ect.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities Profile Main required skills
Particularities of the position
- Autonomy, reliability and efficiency
- Pro-active behavior to continuously improve the quality of service and the extension of the range of services
- Good team player
- Innovative and good mindset of efficiency improvement
- Accurate knowledge in the Chinese regulation rules and practices.
- Good English of listening, speaking, read and write
- Participation in a growing team in the context of the Chinese Network creation and the related
- progressive growth of the number of operations
- Handling a growing range of services in the context of the Business lines progressive startup in Beijing (Investment Banking, Consumer Finance, Retail Banking, Private Banking)
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth.
Job code: 19000KWG
Business unit: Societe Generale China Limited
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 05/09/2019