Client Technical account Management, Off-2
Who we are looking for:
The State Street Global Exchange Data Solutions team is seeking implementation talent to help us build and sustain our client's data capabilities and competitive advantage using the GX Data Solutions services and product offerings. DataGX provides its clients with a more effective integration channel with their service partners while reducing both operational and technology cost and complexity, we offer a comprehensive range of solutions and capabilities including: Data as a Service (DaaS), Data Aggregation Services, Value-Added Services such as Data Management Strategy Consulting, Risk Reporting and Virtual Data Marts. Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of Global Exchange (SSGX). SSGX is a State Street business unit that provides data and analytics solutions to asset owners and asset managers, as well as banks and insurance companies. Global Exchange helps our clients make more informed investment decisions. Our broad product line provides a consistent way of looking at risk and performance from front to middle office.
Join us if making your mark in research for investment industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for:
As DataGX Implementation Business Analyst you will:
- Supports the data collection method, infrastructure design, data profiling, data cleansing, and normalization of enterprise data to support decision making, reporting and analytics, and external vendor data extracts on behalf of GX clients
- Ensures data integrity by analyzing, testing, validating and certifying data system tables that are consistent with business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Liaise between the client, client service and the developers
- Assists in the development of the conceptual/logical data models with appropriate business contexts
- Assist users with ad-hoc report construction queries and researching issues on existing data, query tools, and reports
- Operate in compliance with all applicable internal and external requirements
- Support user training, documentation, and rollout
- Maintain effective working relationships with organizational team and clients
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Demonstrated excellence in business writing, development of business process flow diagrams, making comparisons regarding current and future processes, and effective communication
- Strong technical and business analysis skills with the ability to solve complex problems
- Must be innovative, resourceful, and exhibit a positive attitude
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- BS in a technical or business discipline required, MS preferred
- 3+ years of professional experience working in a related role
- Knowledge and experience working within financial services
- Familiar with Agile development methodology
- Ability to write SQL code for strong data analysis through queries, data profiling, and data validation exercises
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English that can interact with diverse audiences
- Knowledge of Japanese language will be considered a plus
- Experience with Enterprise Servicing Platform (ESP) a plus
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers