Regulatory Reporting, SrAssc
Who we are looking for: Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Markets (SSGM). When owners and managers of institutional assets need research, trading, securities lending and innovative portfolio strategies, they turn to SSGM business unit. As our investment research and trading arm, SSGM's number one goal is to enhance and preserve our clients' portfolio values by applying technology, optimizing trading, and linking asset classes and markets across the world.
Join us if making your mark in capital markets industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for:
As you will:
What we value:
- Process regulatory reporting work for APAC
- Learn regulatory requirement from industry
- Hand on various derivative product in Foreign Exchange(Spot, Forward, Swap, Option),
- Hand on various transaction types and various activities behind trading (Valuation, Margin Exchange)
- Communicate with different stakeholders with geographic difference.
- Work with IT development team to solve problems
- Conduct UAT for new functional release
- Identify problems from data, workflow and work out solution plan and implement
- Retain motivation in learning business and technology knowledge
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Excellent oral and written English skill
- Have intermediary SQL reading and writing skill
- Adequate problem solving skill and experience
- With a Can Do attitude and can work under pressure
- With Operational sense in terms of risk awareness, escalation protocol, commitment on deadline.
- University degree
- 1-2 years' experience from a financial service environment including operation, project management, analyst etc.
Nil About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers