Channel Sales, Decision Analytics, China
Key Responsibilities Channel/Clients Development & Management
Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Develop and execute channel strategy and plan
- Manage existing resellers, to maximize the revenue contribution
- Develop new channel partners to re-sell software products and enable the partners from pre-sale, channel marketing events and solution
- Explore company business to more white area in mainland China, focus on the end users (City Commercial Banks, Rural Banks, Consumer Finance, Internet Finance) in the areas except Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou & Shenzhen.
- Identify and follow up business opportunities, maintain a healthy pipeline
- Present Experian's value proposition to end user's senior executives and C-level executive together with Channel partners
- Responsible for preparing for meetings and tailoring communications to address business needs of potential clients as part of the pre-sales process
- Responsible for providing feedback from the market to Product Management and Development regarding products including coordinating gaps between product functionality and market/customer demands
- Liaison with delivery team and region product team to understand the details of product direction and design, and communicate that information back to partners and customers as directed
- Co-ordinating installation activity and providing support to customers during installation. Includes hands on user education, training and problem resolution
- At least 5 years of working experience in a financial solution development/presales environment, preferably in the financial industry
- Channel sales experience is a good plus
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Technology background include Data Warehouse/Business intelligence, Java workflow and integration, etc
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Previous experience with Experian's risk management solution is a plus
- Quick learner and Good presentation skill
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, software Engineering or equivalent.
- English: Read & Written fluent/Oral basic