Our client is an established Asian bank with stable expansion in Asia with high commitment in growing Greater China market. As a result of the business development, they are looking to hire a season and professional Credit Analyst Team Head for their China corporate banking business, based in Shanghai.
As a Team Head of Credit Analyst for Corporate Banking, you will report directly to the Branch General Manager and responsible for the followings:
- Lead a team of credit analyst and work closely with Origination team on credit analysis for China corporate clients;
- Processing incoming credit requests, checking completion of package received from Coverage Team and ensuring the completion of credit analysis.
- Conducting industry and market research for the corporate clients.
- Handling credit enhancement projects and formulate related guidelines and procedures.
- Provide on-going credit quality monitoring and portfolio reviews to ensure the quality of credit portfolio of the entire branch.
Successful Candidates will have:
- Degree holder in Business or related disciplines.
- At least 10 years of experience in credit analyst or relationship management role in corporate banking, exposure in Greater China corporates preferred. Managerial experience is a PLUS.
- Strong financial analysis and cash flow projection skills with knowledge of trade finance, commercial lending and corporate banking products.
- Abilities to communicate with Sales and Risk teams in order to resolve issues effectively.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English & Mandarin.
For more information please contact Betty Zeng via +852 2842 7162 or via email@example.com Salaries will be commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience.