DC Operation Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Lead 7*24 DC operation team in Shanghai to support the Data Center daily operation, maintain& monitor the stability of Data Center infrastructure, including Data Centre facilities, server system, storage, backup facility, etc
- Manage DC BAU Operation effectively, making sure all the alerts/incidents will be reported and escalated properly, and only approved changes will be performed in the Data Centre under predefined plan, ensure operation procedure/process compliance of the team.
- Execute the risk/compliance management control, KCSA review, Support internal compliance/external regulatory reviews, audits and inspections and ensure no major finding/operational issue identified.
- Maintain DC and pan-China Server Farm asset & configuration inventory which includes hardware & software, manage related vendor service contracts and spending control, make sure support service related is available with information integrity and accuracy to be used for daily operation and compliance reviews.
- Manage DC infra/facility related projects
Qualifications & Skills
- Education background: Bachelor's degree in information technology or relevant major
5-10 years' work experience in IT support & service territory
- More than 3 years' management experience in large in IT service delivery related position and in large international enterprise
- Knowledge on critical infrastructure in DC including SAN storage, VM, Database is preferred.
- Work experience in risk/compliance support is preferred
Professional Skill & Knowledge:
- Operational process development, deployment and management
- In depth knowledge for IT Infrastructure technology including Linux, AIX, SAN Storage, VM
- Project Management skills
- ITIL framework certification or IT Service Management knowledge
- Have Strong communications skills and language capabilities both in English
- Strong analytical skill, can look into detail
- Coaching and mentoring skill is preferred
- People management skill and vendor management knowledge
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.