A leading investment/ prop trading platform is seeking a trading head to lead its OTC and market making desks in Shanghai, China. Candidates with 8+ years overseas experience in options trading are highly desired. In terms of asset classes, they cover options with underlying in single stock, stock indexes and commodities futures.
- Lead research team developing trading ideas, forecasting models and simulations in futures, equities, commodity and option.
- Lead teams of traders, quantitative analysts, software developers and technology professionals to design, develop, maintain and operate the China trading platform.
- Create risk management systems for China market to ensure compliance and to mitigate legal, trading and operation risks. Manage day-to-day trading, portfolio-risk and risk-margin evaluations, financing decision assessments.
- Direct talent hiring. Empower, coach and develop staff members as leaders in their roles and in the organization.
- In charge of general management and facilitation of business activities in the region. Manage the firm’s Exchange and broker relationships, exchange market making program, new exchange product launch, colo setup, execution and clearing fee negotiations, and agreement negotiation.
- Identify economic, social, political and regulatory trends within the geographies/sectors and their potential impact on risk-taking and risk management.