Operation Assistant, Account Service
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. Scope of the Role:
- Processing CMS & ASU related docs registers and handovers to different functional teams.
- Be responsible as reception desk for corporate clients.
- Handles with bank important blanket vouchers, including its purchasing, registration and reconciliations.
- Strictly follow ASU DOI and JD, ensure the implementation of internal policy and compliance of regulatory requirements.
- Timely and accurate resolution to all customer enquiries on ASU related services and products.
- Act as "single window" into our ASU services.
- To maintain quality standards to ensure our services for above mentioned products, meets customers' total needs, and that continued effort is made to exceed customer's expectation.
- To check report and finish the product related returns in time, establish statistic and filing procedure, ensure the accuracy and integrity of original records, contracts and other materials.
- To provide support and monitor investigation cases handled by Hub Centre, through satisfactory resolution with the customer.
- To be aware and identify opportunities for cross selling the Bank's products.
- To be responsible for account related entry/deal input and checking, ensure the effective control of risks through proper authority mechanism.
- Help vet suspicious money laundering cases, where necessary, before sending them to Country Money Laundering Prevention Officer.
- Daily work must comply with the Money Laundering Prevention Requirement and the Code of Conduct.
- Shall be alert at all times to unusual or possible suspicious customer activity, and should report promptly any suspicious activity.
- Periodically to do compliance self-checking of daily processing, escalate according to acceptable risk threshold.
- Periodically to do job rotation and take mandatory leave as per annual leave policy.
- Be familiar with BCP plan and test periodically.
- Attend and finish internal and external training to be skilled and qualified for the job.
- Safe keep and register business chops, user Id password and critical vouchers, follow handover policy if applicable
- Processing relevant transactions and performing specific duties (e.g. reconciliation, regulatory reporting, callbacks, scanning, signature verification, etc.) guided by the departmental operating instructions, guidelines, policies and standards set.
- College/University degree
- Knowledge in PBOC/SAFE/CBRC regulations
- General knowledge of Accounting
- Be familiar with bank vouchers such as cheque, debit advices
- Creativeness in generating constructive new ideas
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Organizing skills and Interpersonal skills Computer skills
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.