Senior Application Support Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Responsible for the production environments ensuring all applications and interfaces have maximum availability.
- Manage changes and work closely with Development teams to provide strong governance for control.
- Manage and coordinate recurring issues and ensure long-term resolution through proper Incident and Problem Management.
- Negotiate OLAs and SLAs for applications to ensure timely delivery to end users.
- Follow escalation procedures during outages and ensure root-cause analysis.
- Provide quality MIS to measure and control Service Levels and System Capacity.
- Ensure adequate monitoring is available for all applications supported.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Proven track record of leadership.
- Excellent interpersonal skills which lend themselves to team-oriented approach.
- Strong stakeholder management.
- Ability to think clearly and to resolve critical problems in a high pressure environment.
- Ability to understand technical people and issues then drive results based outcomes.
- Proven ability to be strategic, creative, and interested in leveraging technology to solve business problems.
- Capable of creating the synergies necessary to raise the level of performance and the sense of urgency, effectively improving customer satisfaction.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Business domain knowledge - Products and trade lifecycle through Front, Middle and Back Office.
- Web Methods, Data stage.
- Operating systems: Linux, Windows server
- Database: Oracle 10g and above
- Be able to demonstrate experience of automating manual tasks.
- ITIL certification.
- Excellent written and spoken Mandarin.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.