A stock pitch competition for Shanghai Jiaotong University students with the opportunity to get the summer internship with us in Equity Research team in Hong Kong.
What is stock picking about?
- This is a great opportunity to see how investment professionals go about deciding what stocks they should buy. It will be useful both for those considering careers in investment and for those wanting to make money for themselves!
How do I participate in the competition?
- Follow the Stock Pitching Guidelines below and submit your entry as a word document (.doc) template below (maximum of 1,000 words) via Apply Now by 11:59pm -local time Monday, 23 September 2019.
- Our Investment Professionals will shortlist around 5 finalists from the entries and they will be notified by Wednesday, 2 October 2019. The finalists will have a week to prepare for their presentation.
- Experience the intensity, depth, and breadth of questions posted by top investment professionals and network with investment professionals from Fidelity.
- The shortlisted 5 entries will receive a gift of participation. The winner and any particularly impressive finalists will proceed to the final round interview for our Equity Research Internship Programme.
If I don't participate in the game, can I join the Fidelity Stock Pitch Presentation as a spectator?
- You are invited to join us as an audience even if you don't participate in the stock pitching competition. There will also be a session on company introduction and Equity Research overview. Please register for the event page in our career website.
- We are currently recruiting for China Equity Research Interns. For details about our program and how to apply, please visit our website at earlycareersatfidelity.com.