About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Ideal Candidate
- 8 to 10 years of experience in API & Selenium Automation (Automation Architect)
- Strong programming skills in Java.
- Automation Tools - Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, GIT , TestNG , Cucumber & Jenkins.
- API Test automation - Webservices & Microservice
- Experienced Test case Design, Review, Execution ,Defect reporting & tracking.
- Experience in working Agile process models.
- Strong analytical & trouble shooting skills.
- Framework design and customization.
- Individual contributor with minimal mentoring/monitoring.
- Functional knowledge in Payments, Collections, Trade - Desired
- SDET - Adopt to work in E2E testing cycle - Right from Requirement Phase to till automation script development.
- SDET - Experience in Test-Driven Development.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.