Assistant Manager, Collections
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Enhance collections and recovery capability and drive optimization and standardization of the Hong Kong Collections and Recoveries.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Deliver improvements in efficiency and effectiveness of collections and recoveries operation processes and strategies
- Perform analysis on the effectiveness of Collections Strategies by monitoring Key Performance Indicators
- Collaborate with model development team to design and perform a/b tests and review results
- Generate operational reports to support the daily tasks performed by collections.
- Monitor and report performance of individual collectors and teams with insights to improve performance
- Monitor and report Collections volume and capacity, and forecast volume and optimal level of capacity
- Design automated processes by performing data-mining and developing codes to provide expected outputs.
- Support ad-hoc analysis with insight and meaningful recommendation for senior management
- 3 years or more of experience in banking industry
- Strong analytical skills, good problem solving skills and ability to work under immense pressure
- Possess sharp judgment and ability to make prompt and reliable recommendations to management under tight timelines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent speaking in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Highly numerate with sound knowledge in SAS programming and MS Word / Access, Powerpoint (Good skills in VBA is preferred)
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.