Associate Director Business Analyst (China Platform)
Job Description We are seeking a lead Business Analyst for our Shenzhen office to support a strategic initiative extending our flagship product into a new market, incorporating research, data, and analytics. This is a high profile initiative that will provide excellent opportunities for interesting and challenging work as well as profile across the organisation.
The Business Analyst will work with stakeholders to understand the spectrum of needs and capabilities, and then elaborate with the wider cross-disciplinary project team to support the development of solutions that meet the stakeholder requirements. This role will include the data creation and ingestion, research ingestion, and analytic model implementation, as well as the distribution of this content through various channels, both data focused and User Experience focused. This Business Analyst will need to have a mastery of data-intense product development from project inception through to project closure, including roadmapping, prioritization and sequencing, as well as testing, support, and transition.
The Business Analyst will:
- Support roadmap planning activities
- Act as Business Analysis lead for a large project with support from more other members of the team
- Lead and document requirements elaboration sessions including business, subject matter, and technical stakeholders
- Support the development and QA team throughout requirements implementation
- Lead testing activities including functional testing and user acceptance testing
- Create operational support processes and documentation and conduct training
- Communicate clearly and effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Act as product lead in the relevant Agile planning activities
- Act as escalation point for technical and functional product questions raised by stakeholders
- ?Knowledge transfer with junior team members who will maintain product functionality
- B.A./B.S. and at least 8 years' experience as a business analyst.
- Fluency in written/spoken Mandarin.
- Knowledge of Agile development process and the use of a supporting requirement tool.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, including presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels, with both internal and external parties.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be highly organised and detail oriented.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Experience with financial data sets preferred.
- Experience on externally available products - business to consumer or business to business - preferred.
- Experience of project management preferred.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.