Operation Assistant ASU
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Scope of role: 责任范围
Key / R esponsibilities/Challenges 主要职责
- Processing of all (Account Service) related documents efficiently and accurately and liaison between customers and Hub Centre to deliver efficient services to clients.
- 处理所有与 (帐户服务部) 相关的业务，联系客户与后台操作中心，为客户提供优质服务 .
- To fully observe the current policies, operations procedures, service standard and regulations requirements when processing transactions.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Strictly follow (Account Service) DOI and JD, ensure the implementation of internal policy and compliance of regulatory requirements.
- Timely and accurate resolution to all customer enquiries on (Account Service) and products.
及时准确解决客户有关 (帐户服务部) 的问题。
- Act as "single window" into our ASU transaction and services.
- To maintain quality standards to ensure our services for above mentioned products, meets customers' total needs, and that continued effort is made to exceed customer's expectation.
- Ensure day to day running EOD recon and post monitoring activities, guided by department operating instructions, guidelines, policies and standards set.
- To finish the product related returns in time. Establish statistic and filing procedure, ensure the accuracy and integrity of original records, contracts and other materials.
- To ensure the maker/checker mechanism is strictly followed on each regulatory report.
- 在监管报表制作过程中严格执行制表和复核的分离机制 。
- To provide support and monitor investigation cases handled by Hub Centre, through satisfactory resolution with the customer.
- To be aware and identify opportunities for cross selling the Bank's products.
- To be responsible for account related entry/deal input checking, ensure the effective control of risks through proper authority mechanism.
负责相关交易复核 , 遵守分级授权机制 , 确保业务按风险程度得到有效控制。
- Help vet suspicious money laundering cases, where necessary, before sending them to Country Money Laundering Prevention Officer.
- Daily work must comply with the Money Laundering Prevention Requirement and the Code of Conduct.
- Shall be alert at all times to unusual or possible suspicious customer activity, and should report promptly any suspicious activity.
- Periodically to do CRM and KCSA self-assessment of daily processing, escalate according to acceptable risk threshold.
- Periodically to do job rotation and take mandatory leave as per annual leave policy.
- Be familiar with BCP plan and test periodically.
- Attend and finish internal and external training to be skilled and qualified for the job.
- Safe keep and register business chops/key, user Id password and critical vouchers, follow handover policy.
- Processing relevant transactions and performing specific duties (e.g. reconciliation, regulatory reporting, callbacks, scanning, etc.) guided by the departmental operating instructions, guidelines, policies and standards set.
- To perform call back as per the requirements and threshold of updated DOI。
- 根据最新 DOI 要求对交易指令进行电话确认。
- To perform signature verification (SV) for transaction as per requirements and threshold of updated DOI。
- 根据最新 DOI 要求对交易指令进行印鉴核对。
- Periodically Back Up other clerk job within in branch operation if related concerned party is not available.
- Bachelor degree or above
- Knowledge in PBOC/SAFE/CBRC regulations
- 中国人民银行 / 国家外汇管理局 / 中国银行业监督管理委员会法规的了解
- Good knowledge and experience on operations of (Account Service) is preferred.
- (帐户服务部) 方面良好知识 .
- Creativeness in generating constructive new ideas
- Organizing skills and Interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.