About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Support business requirements gathering
- System design, prepare relevant project documents
- System development & System testing
- Prepare user manual, conduct user training for new system and support user acceptance testing
- Prepare system deployment document and change plan
- Support system troubleshooting and fix system issues
- Support development lead in tracking project and reporting
- Proficient in C# language & B/S hierarchical system structure development model
- Master SQL server development and database optimize (Entity Framework experience is preferred)
- DevOps experience and Cloud development experience (AWS or Private cloud) will be preferred
- At least 5 years relevant working experience.
- Good English reading & writing skills.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.