Country Talent Acquisition Coordinator
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Talen Acquisition, also known as Service Delivery and Operations, is very much defined as the engine of the HR function. We partner closely with our businesses to bring the most valuable assets-Talent into our organisation; provide efficient requirement channels available to our businesses to fulfil their needs; and assist them to achieve the best people strategy. We are also responsible to make sure our organisation's hiring process is following the compliance requirement -Fair and Transparent, proactively promote and drive on Diversity & Inclusion.
Our team is part of the TA/SD&O global. We are in the journey of Talent Acquisition Transformation which the goal is to centralise our Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) and Global Business Service (GBS) Talent Acquisition across global. We believe "1+1>2". We are a group of highly performing individuals that comes together to create greater value for our clients collectively. We work in a multi -cultural and collaborative environment that foster strong creativity and synergy among individuals and teams.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Sourcing Specialist) is a pivotal part of the team which deals broadly with recruitment process support from hiring plans and pre-screening to arranging interviews and offer letter creation. It is therefore a very important team in the overall process in that it touches candidates, recruiters and hiring managers alike.
The Role Responsibilities
1. Sourcing support:
- Work with recruiters & hiring managers to consult on hiring plans to meet staffing needs.
- Target-list development and market mapping
- Conduct active search and cold calling
- Proactively build pipelines while identifying potential candidates through web sourcing, networking, candidate referrals and other creative ways to fill the candidate pipeline.
- Candidate initial screening and interviewing
- Other assignments and tasks as required by the consultants and the company
2. Recruitment administration:
Our Ideal Candidate
- Posting roles to internal / external sites, outside of normal, automated process
- Interview scheduling & produce and own interview guides
- Supporting candidate rejection (through the selection of the correct reason for rejection) and closing requisitions where there are technical issues
- Supporting Service Delivery Specialists with offer letters and following up on responses
- Experience gained in a complex, hiring environment
- 2+ year sourcing experience, hunter working experience is a plus
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Networking & relationship building
- Capable in collecting and analysing data in order to shed light on trends and make recommendations
- Vendor relationship skills
- Proficient in English and Mandarin