About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Qualifications & Skills
- Work with an Agile team to develop, test and maintain applications
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories and estimates
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
- Work with databases, software algorithms and pattern design
- Design, develop and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
- Package and support deployment of releases
- Develop, refine and tune integrations between applications
- Track and maintain code coverage system performance and system security
- Contribute to design and implementation of application integration solutions
Desirable but not Essential
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology from a top tier university
- Skilled in pattern design and analytical thinking
- Strong domain knowledge of Agile and its processes
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Experience in developing robust, distributed, scalable, high production quality applications
- Experience with picking and applying good software practices like test driven development, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Ability to work in a variety of client settings and in a team orientated collaborative environment
- Scrum Master and Product Owner certification
- Prior experience in retail banking, private banking and wealth management
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.