About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
The main responsibility includes but not limited to:
Our Ideal Candidate
- Lead development team to complete the system design
- Lead the effort to setup the initial development and test infrastructure
- Lead the team to deliver project with timeline and quality
- Lead the team to build a top class end to end delivery pipeline and enhance existing devops tools.
- Bachelor degree or above in computer science
- Excellent English communication skill
- 5+ years of experience in Java application development and design. Familiar with popular development frameworks such as Spring/ Spring boot, Spring JPA/MVC, Kafka/Zookeeper.
- Familiar with design patterns
- Familiar with Agile development methodology, certified Scrum master is a plus
- Having experience building DevOps tools. Familiar with Ansible, Kubernetes, docker,..etc
- Having good experience on large-scale database such oracle, elastic search, Familiar with SQL performance tuning.
- Agile methodology.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.