Online & Mobile Banking L3 Support
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate Required Technical Skills
- Work with Development team on resolving production support issues
- Follow up all production problems
- Take preventive measure to prevent severity incidents
- Perform production support activities by providing issue analysis and resolution within the specified SLA, depending on the severity of the issue.
- Develop tools for debugging and troubleshooting
- Perform root cause analysis of incidents
- Coordinate with IT Service Centre for resolution of issues
- Manage incident data in Remedy
- Participate in new projects/application reviews
- Excellent in communicating and presenting technology topics
- Micro Services
- Enterprise Integration Patterns and frameworks
- Devops & Automation
- Software version management - GIT
- Auto testing, Auto Building, Auto Deployment;
- Build Systems - Maven, Gradle
- Continuous Integration - Jenkins, Sonar
- Continuous deployment
- Linux - Shell and Python scripting
- iOS and Android native
- Apache Camel, Apache CXF, Active MQ
- Spring Framework stack - Spring Web MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Integration, Spring Boot;
- Performance engineering of Java applications
- DevOps - Tools and Techniques
- Proxy, Reverse-Proxy and Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
- Single-page applications
- Docker & K8S
- Product design skills & Marketing skills
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.