Pipeline-For JAVA,QA,Full Stack Engineer Pool
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
• Self-starter, capable of working without direction and able to deliver projects from scratch
• Full software development lifecycle experience in a mature CI / CD environment
• Front end development ( Ember2, Angular2, ReactJs, HTML5, CSS ) App development experience as a strong Plus
• Programming languages ( Java, Object C)
• Application server ( WebSphere Application Server, Tomcat )
• Frameworks (Spring, Spring boot, Camel, Apache CXF, JMS) Microservice development experience as a strong Plus
• Databases, software algorithms and design patterns
• DevOps toolchain experience ( JIRA, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Artifactory )
• Service or Microservice architecture ( REST and SOAP)
• TDD, BDD, performance and Security testing for mobile and web
• Build automation tools ( Ant, Maven, Gradle ) Our Ideal Candidate:
• Selenium Web driver and mobile testing
• NoSql databases
• Cloud deployment and systems management experience - AWS
• Prior experience in Retail Banking, Private Banking or Wealth Management, including online lending.
• Scrum Master and Product Owner certification would be preferable.
• With Good Habit of Coding practise and be able to enhance & establish existing code standard
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.